Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Other Prizes

We only have a day left before we start and today, i'm going to reveal some of the prizes to be given away.
Aside from our main prizes
Blog Idol Winner = 40 usd + One year Webhosting
Top 2 = 15 usd
Top 3 : 10 usd

Top 4 to Top 12 will receive any of the following
Key Chains, Plush Toys, Personalized Mugs, Tumblers.
I don't have the items yet but i already ordered them yesterday. I will show you the pictures once i have them on hands. All the prizes will be sent after the entire competition.
Thanks and Good Luck to all.
Let's all have fun.

5 comments:

Mai Yang said...

whoa. my friend just told me not to expect much about this thing because for sure I'm not gonna win. I felt sad but it's kinda true. hmp!

he's mean, right? :(

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Good luck to all the participants the show gonna begin soon.

Tom23 said...

Yehey!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Wow, so everybody is winner pala.

genny said...

woohoo....everyone has a prize..love it...excited na ako....:-)